Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Mitch Hedberg!



For years I drove people crazy by endlessly quoting Mitch Hedberg jokes all the time. I went to see him live in 2005, a month before his untimely death, and snuck in a lo-fi recording device. Someday, perhaps, that bootleg will see the light of day.

In the meantime, word comes that a new Mitch Hedberg CD will be released on September 9, entitled Do You Believe in Gosh? Since Hedberg's death, I've scoured the Internet for video clips and bootlegs, and I'm convinced that I've heard ever joke Mitch ever told. Will this disc surprise me and produce something new?

Who knows. But you can bet I'll be picking it up the day it comes out. Below is an unconfirmed track listing, which reveals several familiar tracks ("Imagine if the Headless Horseman had a headless horse... that would be fucking chaos!"), and several that don't sound familiar at all ("The Vacuumist?")

1. The Improv Fairy Tale
2. Door Deal
3. Hot Air Balloon
4. Headless Horseman
5. Hotels and Beds
6. Phil
7. Restaurants
8. Texas and Sea Food
9. Tea Ski
10. Canal Smarts
11. The Vacuumist
12. Belt
13. Soda Pop

Here's some vintage Mitch:
Video: Mitch Hedberg on Conan O'Brien

No comments: