Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

New music blog posts on QTG

Checking back in here with an update on my writing and blogging endeavors. These days, almost all of my efforts are focused on the travel blog, Quirky Travel Guy, which is now my full-time job.

I've published several music-related posts over there that are worth sharing:

-How to visit Graceland for free
-Visiting Freddie Mercury's Birth House in Zanzibar
-50 photos from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
-The Jimi Hendrix statue in Seattle
-RCA Studio B in Nashville
-Sun Studio in Memphis
-The Best Road Trip Songs
-Review of the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles

In terms of concerts, the best shows I've seen recently include Father John Misty, the 1975, and Amanda Palmer, all in my current home of Seattle. I am super excited to see Elton John this fall for the first time!

Happy travels!

And check out my guide to Isle Royale National Park!

No comments: