Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Musician Tweet of the week: Weezer



It's the tweet of the week! Normally I look for something witty or clever, but this week's winner is Weezer, because their tweet contained some noteworthy info:

2009/08/26 Bleezer Tour: Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center : *** NEW SINGLE "I Want You To" o.. http://bit.ly/2M5xZJ from =w= Myspace.

That's right, new music from the guys, and a link to their MySpace blog which provided details about the upcoming album. It's called Raditude, and the first single is "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To," which leaked online last week.

There's also a link to a new interview singer Rivers Cuomo did with Billboard.

I know one thing: I damn well better get to see them on tour this time. I keep missing them, so my last memory of Weezer in concert is from back in 2002. Let's see some more tour dates, fellas!

No comments: