Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Titus Andronicus and other mp3s



It's been a while since I posted some mp3s, so here are a few from Beggars Group artists I've been listening to lately.

I had a chance to catch Titus Andonicus at a recent in-store appearance and they sounded great. That performance compelled me to listen to their full album The Monitor. I would never expect a concept album about the Civil War to be entertaining, but it is. Catch the band at the Pitchfork Music Festival this summer.

MP3: Titus Andronicus - A More Perfect Union (from The Monitor)
MP3: Vampire Weekend - Horchata (from Contra)
MP3: The xx - Basic Space (from xx)
MP3: Basia Bulat - Go On (from Heart of My Own)
MP3: Peaches - Talk To Me (from I Feel Cream)

No comments: