Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recent listening: Sugarland and My Chem

The two songs I've been listening to most often lately:

Sugarland are back with a new single, "Stuck Like Glue." Besides featuring a strange reggae breakdown, it's the first country song ever to use Auto-Tune. Thanks T-Pain, your reach is now greater than you ever could have imagined! (The Auto-Tune is subtle and only during the final chorus.) My favorite country song of the year so far.

Video: Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue



My Chemical Romance have a new single "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)." I'm thrilled about this band's return, because mainstream rock music has sucked royally in 2010. Indie rock has been ok, but can you remember the last time you heard a good new rock song on the radio? My Chem answer that question with a lyrically-intriguing track with a memorable chorus.

Video: My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na

No comments: