Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Musician tweet of the week: Stephen Colbert



So, he's not a musician but he's a Grammy winner. Comedian Stephen Colbert was one of the stars of the Grammys, joking, "Justin Timberlake may have brought the sexy back, but Susan Boyle sent it away again!"

This week he was busy with Grammy-related tweets after his win. To wit:

my emmy is giving me the cold shoulder since i brought home the grammy. she won't even bathe with me anymore!

tweet slang update! rotflwcmg means "rolling on the floor laughing while clutching my grammy"

when do I get the tiny records to play on my grammy?

http://twitter.com/StephenAtHome

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.