Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tweets of the week: Michael Ian Black

 Michael Ian Black isn't a musician, but he's the funniest Twitter-er in cybespace and he comments about music a lot, so we're featuring him. Here are some recent tweets from the guy we first loved on VH1's I Love the '80s. To promoters: music festivals don't need to have names that sound like they were made up by Dr. Seuss. When it comes right down to it, banjos are stupid. I apologize for saying banjos are stupid. I didn't mean it. I just meant they look and sound stupid. Starting to worry that Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam might never come out with another album. Within the next couple years, Taylor Swift will be older than half my age. At that point we'll probably do it. A few more tambourine solos would be okay with me. Please look into it, musicians. Hindsight being 20/20, I probably shouldn't have challenged the devil to a fiddle-playing contest. Stupid, stupid, stupid. http://twitter.com/michaelianblack

No comments: