Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wherein I say something nice about someone I don't like

Kid Rock's new album, Rock N Roll Jesus, has debuted at #1. I suppose I'm happy about this.

I'm not a huge Kid Rock fan by any means, but it's amazing to think that at one time, he was lumped in a class with Limp Bizkit and other awful rap-rockers. Kid has proven himself to be a genre-hopping talent, recording country hits with Sheryl Crow and Hank Williams, and delving into classic rock. I despise classic rock, but I think if someone today is capable of working in that genre successfully, it's Kid Rock. Good for him.

(I'd comment on his assault of Tommy Lee at the MTV Awards, but I have no opinion on it. I'm not sure who to root for in that one...)

1 comment:

Cup said...

Haven't listened. Probably won't.