Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Musician tweets of the week: Ice-T & Aimee Mann



Nothing's better than a good Twitter war of words, especially one this unlikely. Last week Aimee Mann began the drama with an innocent tweet about a tv show. It was ironic that the "hush hush, voices carry" chick got in trouble because of her big mouth, but it was fun for us to watch.

Aimee Mann: Christ, there is no reason in the world anyone should ever have cast Ice T in a television show.

Ice-T:
Hey @aimeemann stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Ice-T:
Send that shit to TMZ.. Homegirl went in on me for no fuckin reason! WNTFW...Wrong Nigga To Fuck With. She didn't get the FLTG memo?

Aimee Mann:
Oh NOOOO!! Someone just told me that Ice T responded to my tweet about him!! THIS CAN'T BE GOOD!!!

Aimee Mann:
I am not going to read it. I DO NOT WANT HIM MAD AT ME!!

Ice-T:
She started it! I've never even heard of her... I'm playing with my puppy!

Aimee Mann:
Plus, I do not like to hurt people's feelings. I forget that twitter is not just me and four other dorky friends, ragging on TV stars.

Aimee Mann:
He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT!

Ice-T:
OK. Homegirl apologized....... Say no more. FLTG Cease fire! "Once again there's Peace in Twitterland." Ice T

Ice-T: Once again. She made a comment.. I replied... She apologized. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: