Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Musician tweet of the week: Erykah Badu



You can always tell when a newbie plays a music festival. Badu played Lollapalooza last weekend and thought it was cool to take the stage 20 minutes late. But that sort of thing doesn't fly at music festivals, where everything is planned down to the minute.

She played for the last 40 minutes of her hour time-slot, then got shooed off the stage when Wolfmother act began playing right on time at the next stage over.

Badu was busy tweeting all weekend and into this week. A sampling:

I'm finding it difficult to find a good sleep position while nursing and trying not to mess up this mohawk.

I know I been gone for a min. been on tour. I like to focus and be my illest while on the road. missed this, all tho it is good to fast.

few more cities left then off to brazil. black panthers watching my crib . don't get no ideas.

http://twitter.com/fatbellybella

No comments: