Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Musician tweets of the week: Slim Thug



Slim Thug - he's the rapper who turned A Flock of Seagulls' "I Ran" into the thuggy dance-rap number "I Run" - was busily tweeting away yesterday about cars and bling and the hood.

A sampling:

Instead of dropping out of school to be a rapper or trapper go to college and get a degree that will last forever. U can't sell dope 4ever

Instead of buying a $3000 Louie purse $1000 red bottoms and shopping in galleria. Put that $4000 in a $300 bag

Instead of buying diamond chains invest in something. U never see white ppl wearing jewelry

I can't tell the difference if yo shoes are from bakers or Saks and it dnt matter to me who made em it's more important how u look in em

if u do buy jewelry dnt go get that custom shit with yo name on it cause u ain't gone get shit back when u try to sell it


And I'm guilty of doing dam near all this shit so I'm speaking on experience hoping yall learn from my mistakes

http://twitter.com/slimthugga

No comments: