Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, August 17, 2007

My mom thinks she's in love with you


I don't think that's the real lyric at the end of "Do You Like it Or Not," but that's what I hear...

I was so excited to finally hear the new Architecture in Helsinki CD, Places Like This, only to be let down when it didn't contain anything as sweet as the ear candy of "It'5", from their last album. But I had to listen to it over and over to write a review, and as I did, it grew on me.

Yeah, it's cliche to say of an album that 'you have to listen to it several times', but it's true of this one. I'm now at the point where it may be my favorite album of 2007.

My full review is at slant magazine here: http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/music_review.asp?ID=1173

MP3: Architecture in Helsinki - Heart it Races

No comments: