Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Elsewhere in blogworld...



It's that time when I give shout outs to others in the blogging universe.

Under the Rotunda recently talked with We Are Scientists.

Muzzle of Bees posts a review of the CSS concert in Chicago.

The Pop Eye posted the top 20 songs of 2008... a couple of these will be making my list as well.

Music for Kids Who Can't Read Good posts part 1 of a 2-part best-of list.

Finally, a word about two blogs I recently added to my blogroll:

Muruch writes a lot of interesting reviews, on books as well as music. Her most recent post is the top 21 albums of 2008.

AW Music is a Toronto-based music blog with lots of writers with all different kinds of tastes. What first caught my eye was a Warped Tour review they posted. I am always happy when bloggers don't fear the mainstream!

No comments: