Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams



Boy George, what the hell has happened to you? George O'Dowd has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for false imprisonment. He apparently invited some guy to his place and then handcuffed and restrained him. His defense that the acts were part of some kinky sex game did not work, though it strikes me as a fairly believable argument, no?

(By the way, "kinky sex game" is a phrase I did not ever expect to use on this blog. But I'm eager to see how many hits I get from Google searches for that phrase...)

Talk about a guy who's hit rock bottom. Last year, he had to pick up garbage as part of his community service for falsely reporting a burglary:



I think an awesome Halloween costume would be Boy George, circa 1983, with the long colored dreads. It would be pretty hard to top that.

Video: Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

No comments: