Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Musician tweet of the week: P!nk



The big news this week was Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the VMAs, which had artists everywhere flipping out.

Everyone from Katy Perry to Jordin Sparks tweeted their disapproval, but the best came from P!nk, who kept it short and sweet:

Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me.


The best thing about this incident is that it has inspired the awesome new website immaletyoufinish.





http://twitter.com/Pink

6 comments:

tomasz. said...

"pay attention to me, Pink!" would have worked just as well in fewer characters.

BeckEye said...

My favorite of the I'mma let you finish pics was the one where he interrupted the signers of the Declaration of Independence to declare that the Magna Carta was one of the best historical documents of all time.

Scott said...

That's a great one, BeckEye! I have to find it.

Scott said...

Tomasz, true... I think the whole point of Twitter is "pay attention to me" though!

jcjude said...

Yup, I and my friends thought the same thing, we figured it was all a set up by Kanye West in order to make someone’s career grow or prevent from going down…that’s Hollywood for you!!! Nothing is ever real expect maybe for some “real life” shows/reality shows, but even those, I’m sure, are edited to a certain extent.

Lisa said...

Taylor has a good attitude about the whole situation and handled it very well.