Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grammy news, predictions, analysis, and such



Regular readers know that I tend to write a lot about the Grammy Awards. Even though I rarely agree with their choices these days, I'm fascinated by the awards. I've seen every minute of every broadcast since the mid '80s so I've lived through the good and bad.

In advance of the 2010 Grammy Awards, I'm writing just as much as I usually do. But not here. I decided to write in a forum where I could actually, you know, get paid. Find me over at examiner.com, where I'm their Grammy Awards guy.

Here are some of the noteworthy articles I've posted so far.

Will Taylor Swift make history at the 2010 Grammy Awards?
Could Lady Gaga get shut out at the 2010 Grammy Awards?
What's the difference between Record and Song of the Year?
Best Comedy Album prediction & analysis
Yeah Yeah Yeahs earn additional Grammy nomination at the expense of Miley Cyrus

Or, just check out my profile page and see the whole damn list of articles.

Happy reading! Join me there on January 31 for a live blog of the 2010 Grammys.

No comments: