Unrescuable Schizo feature: Check out our FAVORITE 30 SONGS OF THE 2000S.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Musician tweet of the week: Chris Brown goes berserk



So much for Chris Brown being a kind, respectful citizen in the wake of the Rihanna incident. This past week, he went on a tweeting marathon:

JUST WAS AT WALMART IN wallingford CT,844 north colony.. the didnt even have my album in the back... not on shelves, saw for myself im tired of this shit.

major stores r blackballing my cd. not stockin the shelves and lying to costumers. what the fuck do i gotta do...


WTF... yeah i said it and i aint retracting shit im not biting my tongue about shit else...

the industry can kiss my ass


Chris Brown then deleted his Twitter page, perhaps at the request of his record label. But the damage was done. Good luck trying to resurrect your image, Chris!

1 comment:

BeckEye said...

Lying to costumers? Gee, Chris, is every day Halloween in Wal Mart? (Actually, if "People of Wal Mart" is to be believed, I think it kind of is.)